Enrolments for 2017 have now closed.
If you are a new student and interested in classes for 2018 please email the office: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please read the all below before enrolling/re-enrolling*
- All students must re-enrol via email to ensure their place for 2017
- New students must fill out an enrolment form & email it to email@example.com
- Students must attend only classes allocated to their school year, there will be no exceptions for 2017. Everyone will go into their appropriate levels and will only be moved up if their teacher sees fit. This also applies to students who have been dancing up a level for a number of years
- Grade 1 students wishing to undertake examinations must attend 2 lessons per week from Term 2 onwards. Grade 2 students must attend 2 lessons per week from the start of the year if they wish to undertake examinations.
- All major students wanting to sit an exam are expected to attend Stretch and Limber, Open & Pointe classes at RDA as part of their weekly training for examinations. If these lessons are not attended then private lessons should be considered.
Can’t find a time to suit you? Why not check out Roseville Studios!