*Please read all this information below before enrolling/re-enrolling*
- Enrolments will be open to current students until December 16th. They will then open for new enrolments.
- All students must re-enrol via email (email@example.com) to ensure their place for 2019. Please provide;
- Students full name
- Year at school in 2019
- Class/es you would like to enrol in with day & school e.g. Jazz 1 Tuesday, Lane Cove
- Current students do not need to fill in another enrolment form.
- Enrolments will be dealt with on a first come, first served basis, although you may not receive a reply until after 16th December.
- New students must fill out an enrolment form & email it to firstname.lastname@example.org These enrolments will be processed after 16th December also, on a first come, first served basis.
- Students must attend only classes allocated to their school year, there will be no exceptions. Everyone will go into their appropriate levels and will only be moved up if their teacher sees fit and upon discussion with the directors.
- Ballet students in Year 2 (Grade 1 Ballet) and above must attend two lessons per week from the start of the year if they wish to be considered for an examination. One of these lessons must be the Saturday ‘Exam’ class.
- Saturday ‘Exam’ classes are for students wishing to sit their Cecchetti Ballet Examination only.
- All major students wanting to sit an exam are expected to attend Open & Pointe classes at RDA as part of their weekly training for examinations. If these lessons are not attended then private lessons should be considered.
- Students must attend two Ballet lessons per week to be eligible to attend a Pointe class at any level. Students will not be given permission to go for a Pointe Shoe Assessment unless they attend two Ballet lessons per week & a Pointe class.
- Performance Groups are by INVITE ONLY. Invites will be sent out early 2019.
- Please note that families with outstanding 2018 invoices will not be able to re-enrol for 2019 until all accounts are settled.
- 2019 invoices will be raised on 14thJanuary & will be due on 28thJanuary. If invoices are left unpaid you are forfeiting your space/s in the class/es enrolled in and they will be offered to other students on the wait list.
Can’t find a time to suit you? Why not check our Roseville Studios!