Parents are invited to watch their children in class during our Open Week!
Most classes are available to view during Week 10, 8th – 13th April. This is the last week of Term 1.
However, this year, to avoid too many parents & students in some of our smaller studios some classes will have their Open Week, Week 9, 1st – 6th April.
The following classes will have their Open Week during Week 9;
• Monday Hip Hop 2 & 3 with Miss Mel, Studio 2
• Monday Ballet 8 with Mrs Pokorny, Studio 4
• Tuesday Jazz 3 with Miss Grace, Studio 4
• Wednesday Ballet 2 with Miss Emma, Studio 1
• Wednesday Jazz 2 with Miss Grace, Studio 4
• Wednesday Ballet 3 with Miss Emma, Studio 1
• Wednesday Jazz 3 with Miss Grace, Studio 4
• Thursday Ballet 3 with Miss Emma, Studio 1
• Thursday Intermediate with Mrs Pokorny, Studio 1
• Thursday Adv 1 with Mrs Moran, Studio 2
• Thursday Inter & Adv 1 Pointe with Mrs Pokorny, Studio 1
• Friday Acro with Miss Tanya, Studio 4
• Friday Tap with Miss Siobhan, Studio 2
Performance Group classes are not available for parents to watch.
• Please be respectful of our hard working teachers by not talking during the class.
• We try to present a regular class situation so please refrain from communicating with your child unnecessarily during the lesson or giving them corrections.
• We ask that all younger siblings are kept with their parents during the entire class and do not participate in the class at any stage.
• Please no food & drink in the studios.
• Please turn your mobile phones to silent.
• Please refrain from coming and going from the studio during the class.
• Please arrive 5mins early so you do not interrupt the lesson.