Term 2 Fees
- We will be offering a 25% discount for online classes.
- Fees are charged by the Term, not by the Class. Refunds are not issued for missed classes.
- Students can only enrol in classes allocated to their school year, there will be no exceptions. Everyone will go into their appropriate levels and will only be moved up if their teacher sees fit and upon discussion with the directors.
- Online class links will only be issued after fees have been paid.
- Fees are due by Saturday 25th April. Fees paid after this date cannot be guaranteed their class link for that week.
- Families with an outstanding Term 1 invoice will also not be issued with Term 2 online class links.
- Ballet students in Year 2 (Cecchetti Grade 1 Ballet) and above must attend two Ballet lessons per week from the start of the year if they wish to be considered for an examination. One of these lessons must be the Saturday ‘Exam’ class.
- Saturday ‘Exam’ classes are ONLY for students wishing to sit their Cecchetti Ballet Examination.
- Students must attend two Ballet lessons per week to be eligible to attend a Pointe class at any level. Students will not be given permission to go for a Pointe Shoe Assessment unless they attend two Ballet lessons per week & a Pointe class.
Tap & Acrobatics Classes
- All Tap & Acrobatics classes are graded.
- Students who are new to Tap or Acro will be enrolled in Beginners Level.
- Teachers will asses students ability & progress during the year to determine if/when they progress to the next level.