In preparation for our filming week we would like all students to wear their new uniform to class from Monday 30th November to Saturday 5th December before filming starts on Sunday 6th December.
- Ballet students wear their new leotard, pink ballet tights & ballet shoes. Tiny Tots, Pre-Ballet & Ballet Beginners students should also have a matching ballet skirt.
- Jazz students wear their new leotard, black bike shorts & black jazz shoes.
- Contemporary students wear their new leotard & black bike shorts.
- Acrobatics students wear their new leotard & black bike shorts.
- Tap students wear their new leotard, black bike shorts & black tap shoes.
- Hip Hop students wear their Hip Hop t-shirt (please speak to Miss Mel for details), black track pants & black or white shoes with white soles.
We understand that some students in the Berry colour are waiting for their order from Bloch and may not have their leotard ready for classes that week.
If you have any questions about what colour you should purchase for your child please email the office, firstname.lastname@example.org
The staff at Bloch Chatswood will also know what uniform to give you.